Have your say on the hackney carriage and private hire licensing policy. Monday 1 August to Sunday 28 August 2022. This consultation is closed.
Herefordshire Council (in its role as licensing authority) is responsible for licensing and regulation of the taxi and private hire trade.
Our revised draft policy, which covers the next five years, sets out the principles we will apply, when making decisions.
We asked for your views on the proposed policy.
Consultation policy documents
- Section 1 Hackney carriage and private hire policy
- Section 2 Penalty points scheme
- Section 3 Previous convictions policy
- Section 4 Driver licences
- Section 5 Hackney carriage proprietor vehicle licences
- Section 6 Private hire vehicle proprietor licences
- Licensed vehicle CCTV specification
The consultation closed at midnight on Sunday 28 August 2022.
We will not consider comments or responses received after midnight on Sunday 28 August 2022.
This is due to the strict timescales we have to follow as part of the established governance process.
Your responses will be used to help inform any changes to the taxi licensing policy.
Once approved, the new taxi licensing policy will be published on this site.
If you have any queries please email Taxiconsultation21@herefordshire.gov.uk