Have your say on proposed changes to improve walking and cycling routes in South Wye area of Hereford - Thursday 28 July to Wednesday 31 August 2022
We want to encourage more people to cycle or walk to work at the Hereford Enterprise Zone and when travelling around the area generally. Improvements to achieve this are proposed for walking and cycling routes in the South Wye area.
These improvements, which will offer a practical alternative to travelling by car for short distance journeys, will include:
- Changes to the layout of Holme Lacy Road and
- Changes to some quieter routes in the South Wye area that make it easier to cycle or walk
We’re asking everyone who lives, works and travels through the area for their views on the improvement proposals. These will be used to help inform the final detailed designs for each scheme.
View the proposals and find out more
For more information and to comment on the schemes please see the links below.
There are also opportunities to see the proposals and talk to us about them:
- This information will be on display at the Shell Store, Skylon Park, from 4pm on Wednesday 10 August 2022, then weekdays 9am - 5pm until 31 August 2022.
- If you have questions or would like more information, come and talk to us at the Shell Store on Wednesday 10 August, where there will be a presentation at 5.30pm, and someone will be available to speak with you in person until 7.30pm
Have your say - Thursday 28 July to Wednesday 31 August
Proposed changes to Holme Lacy Road
This consultation is being carried out on behalf of Herefordshire Council by Price Myers. Please consider the map and information in the documents below and then comment on the proposals.
- Holme Lacy Road Improvement Works consultation document
- Holme Lacy Road Improvement works - A49 to Putson Ave
- Holme Lacy Road Improvement works - Putson Ave to Thorn Business Park
Proposed improvements to quieter routes in South Wye area
This consultation is being carried out on behalf of Herefordshire Council by Project Centre. You can view more information about the proposed improvements, including maps of the individual streets and a video, on Project Centre's website. You can also make your comments.
How we will use your feedback
We will be collating your feedback on the proposals and reviewing the options for the proposals leading into the final detailed designs of the schemes.
Once the consultation has finished, we will publish a report summarising the feedback and further details of the schemes on this page.
If you have any questions, or need further assistance with the survey, please email Laurence.firstname.lastname@example.org