Have your say on the hackney carriage and private hire licensing policy. Tuesday 5 October to Monday 15 November 2021.
Herefordshire Council (in its role as licensing authority) is responsible for licensing and regulation of the taxi and private hire trade.
Our revised draft policy, which covers the next five years, sets out the principles we will apply when making decisions.
Have your say
We would like your views on the proposed policy.
Please read the following documents and email your responses to Taxiconsultation21@herefordshire.gov.uk or write to Taxi Licensing Section, Herefordshire Council, 8 St Owens Street, Hereford HR1 2PJ.
- Explanatory note
- Section 1 - Hackney carriage and private hire draft policy
- Section 2 - Penalty points scheme
- Section 3 - Previous convictions policy
- Section 4 - Driver licences
- Section 5 - Hackney carriage proprietor vehicle licences
- Section 6 - Private hire vehicle proprietor licences
- Section 7 - Private hire operators licences
The consultation closes at 5pm on Monday 15 November 2021.
Please note, we will not consider comments or responses received after 5pm on Monday 15 November 2021. This is due to the strict timescales we have to follow as part of the established governance process.
Your responses will be used to help inform any changes to the taxi licensing policy.
Once approved, the new taxi licensing policy will be published on this site.
If you have any queries please email Taxiconsultation21@herefordshire.gov.uk