Have your say on the local housing strategy for Herefordshire. Monday 4 May to Friday 11 June 2021. This consultation is closed.
The need for a safe, warm and affordable home is central to all our lives. To ensure everyone has access to this opportunity we have a number of roles to:
- Assess local housing needs and understand the local housing market
- Develop effective partnerships to increase the supply of affordable housing
- Prevent and relieve homelessness
- Improve conditions in the private sector
- Enable people to live independently in their own homes
- Ensure safe and controlled development of new homes across the county through the Core Strategy
Through our local housing strategy, we can consider how the housing systems are working in Herefordshire, what we need to do to plan to meet current and future needs and demands, and how best to deliver our housing-related services.
Have your say on housing in Herefordshire
We asked for your views on the draft Local Housing Strategy for Herefordshire.
How we'll use your feedback
We'll use your feedback to help prioritise the objectives within the strategy. Any evidence about housing experiences in Herefordshire will be integrated into the main document or appended to the main document as qualitative data. The final strategy document will be published on this website.
If you have any questions or need further information about this consultation, please email: email@example.com