26 February 2021 to 23 April 2021
Review of the home to school transport policy
The Herefordshire home to school transport policy has been reviewed and a number of minor changes have been made.
- Section 2 - updating the description of nearest school and the description of how distance is calculated
- Section 2.2 - updating the description of how home address will be determined
- Section 3.6 – addition of wording regarding provision of transport to ‘faith’ schools
- Section 4 – updating wording on travel between home and bus stops
- Section 5 – updating wording on travel between home and pick up points
Following these changes the updated version is available for public consultation.
How to comment
Please read the updated version of the policy and let us know your views before 23 April 2021.
If you have any questions or would like to comment on the policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to: Transport Services Manager, Herefordshire Council, Plough Lane, Hereford HR4 0LE.
We will take into account any comments received before publishing the final updated version of the policy on the school transport website page.